lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2015

Learning in the digital age - theory and practice. from Steve Wheeler @timbuckteeth

Hoy traemos a este espacio esta slideshare de Steve Wheeler  .. , @timbuckteeth para los amigos twitteros  ... titulada  "Learning in the digital age - theory and practice." ... el blog de Steve Wheeler  .. es un viejo blog de referencia  -por cierto, de los pocos que seguimos desde hace mucho con Blogger- sálvense las distancias con este garabateador de las ondas no hertzianas, sino digiTAL.es ;-= ) ... mucho habría que comentar...

Learning with 'e's. My thoughts about learning technology and all things digital.

En twitter se nos define a sí mismo así:

Teacher educator, FRSA, author, researcher, international speaker, associate professor, edupunk, disruptive activist.
 Plymouth, UK

En su web se define así

Steve Wheeler
Learning Technology Research

I'm Associate Professor of Learning Technology in the Plymouth Institute of Education, at Plymouth University. My research interests include social media and mobile technologies in education, and I also blog regularly on these topics at Learning with 'e's. I am regularly invited to present my research in seminars, workshops and keynote speeches, and have been an invited speaker in more than 30 countries world wide. I'm a former editor of Interactive Learning Environments, and between 2008-2013 served as chair of IFIP's Working Group 3.6 (Distance Education).

I'm active in research in Europe, and as a Fellow of the European Distance and E-learning Network (EDEN) I network widely within the international learning technology community. I live in South West England with my wife (also a teacher) and my children.


Plymouth, England


Plymouth University, UK
(leer más...) Fuente: [ slideshare Steve Wheeler ]

buscador

Google