viernes, 12 de diciembre de 2014

50+ Awesome Tools I Use To Run A Kick-Ass Blog . 50 recursos y herramientas importantes para bloggers by @twelveskip [infografia], [Infographic]

Hoy traemos a este espacio esta infografía tituladadA 50+ Awesome Tools I Use To Run A Kick-Ass Blog en ... un blog de Pauline Cabrera  que nos presentan así:

I often get asked about the tools I use to shape up my blog so I've decided to list them all here. I’ve been building different kind of websites for years now and obviously, I’ve tried a ton of tools along the way. Some of them are fantastic, and some of them just plain suck.

To ramp up your blogging business, you need to be a little more aggressive with your marketing. BUT you can’t do that alone. We all know that blogging takes a lot of hard work, time and effort to do it well.

So you need to find the right tools to help you get more work done faster, while providing quality content for your audience.

Here are the various tools, apps and resources that will help you boost your creativity, and make your blog even more awesome.(leer más...)

 Fuente: [twelveskip ]