miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

A Research Study: College Students, Social Media, and the Self from Paul Brown @paulgordonbrown #edtech


Hoy traemos a este espacio esta slideshare titulada "A Research Study: College Students, Social Media, and the Self " 
de Paul Brown , Doctoral Student en Boston College

que nos presenta así en su blog:
"This Thursday, I will (finally) have my dissertation proposal hearing. This means I will present my proposed dissertation research to my committee and seek approval to move forward into the data collection and analysis phases. Proposals generally include the “first three chapters” of a dissertation. These chapters are typically an introduction, a review of literature, and a research plan including methods of data collection and procedures. Below you will find a sample from my proposal as well as the presentation I will be using when I present it to my committee. Enjoy!"

En slideshare , nos comenta esto :

The following presentation is from my PhD dissertation proposal hearing. It outlines my study which attempts to inform an understanding of this generation of traditionally aged college students and their relationship with digital and social technologies. Specifically, it aims to understand how college students navigate environments that are saturated by digital and social technologies and how these environments impact students’ psychological sense of self.  (leer más...)

 Fuente: [ slideshare]

buscador

Google