Teaching and learning: Achieving quality for all
Launched - 29 Jan 2014.
The 2013/4 Education for All Global Monitoring Report shows why education is pivotal for development in a rapidly changing world. It explains how investing wisely in teachers, and other reforms aimed at strengthening equitable learning, transform the long-term prospects of people and societies.
Equity and quality education will be pivotal in the post 2015 agenda. Visit our post 2015 online hub for resources and updates on ‘Education Post 2015’.
Download the Report summary in English | French | Spanish | Arabic | Russian |Chinese | Hindi | Portuguese
View the full Report in an online epublication browser or view by section:
- Arab States regional press release | factsheet
- Sub-Saharan Africa press release | factsheet
- Sub-Saharan Africa French version press release
- South and West Asia press release | factsheet
- South and West Asia Hindi version press release
- Latin America and the Caribbean press release | factsheet
- Latin America and the Caribbean Spanish version press release | factsheet
- EN | FR | SP | AR | CH | RU | PT
- Background papers
- Photos | videos
- Figures from the Report - Goal 1 | Goal 2 | Goal 3 | Goal 4 | Goal 5 | Goal 6 |Financing | Education transforms | Supporting teachers
- Posters EN | FR | ES | AR | CH | RU
- PowerPoint presentation | French | Spanish
- Web banners Small | Large
- Case studies
We held a public meeting and online consultation during December 2012 and January 2013. Many thanks to everyone who contributed their experiences, case study evidence and comments. Read what people said in the online consultation.
(leer más...) Fuente: [ UNESCO ]