Hoy traemos a este espacio a mLearnCon ...
See you at the next mLearnCon, June 19-21, 2012, in San Jose.
How to submit your speaking proposal:
Speaker Proposal Form
- Refer to the "Instructions on How to Submit a Speaking Proposal" for more information on the event, audience types, tracks, etc.
- Proposals are due by January 30, 2012.
- You may submit more than one proposal for an event.
- Submit a separate form for each topic session proposed.
- Complete and submit all areas of the form below.
- If you are not contacted by April 20, 2012, your session will be placed on the stand-by list and be considered as a substitute session.
- If you have any questions, contact Heidi Fisk.
A Strategy to Apply Mobile – and Social – to Learning
MLearning Insights: Challenges & Solutions
Thursday, June 23, 2011, 11:00a
Why depend on the views of one mLearning guru when you can have the views of many? Here is your opportunity to gain insights into the most challenging issues facing mLearning professionals every day! How do we know they are the most challenging? Because every participant in the room will contribute to determine which issues we focus on. In this highly engaging closing session, we will choose the most important questions, the hottest issues, and the thorniest challenges from the audience. Then we will challenge our panel — comprised of mLearnCon’s advisory board members — to address and debate them in this focused mLearning solution-fest. Whatever you do, don’t skip this closing session! We’re going to learn lots and have some fun along the way.
Join moderator Paul Clothier and our panelists for this enlightening ideafest.