Aquí os traemos hoy en pleno dia del trabajo, y todo el mundo de puente... un call for papers de eLearning Papers...
eLearning Papers launches a call for papers on open topics. We are looking for interesting and inspiring articles which will be published in September's issue. The deadline for article submission is 15 June 2009. Practical experiences on European projects are especially welcome.
The scope of the eLearning Papers reflects the four interest areas of elearningeuropa.info: schools, higher education, training and work and learning and society. All eLearning related themes are accepted as topics. The following subjects are provided as an example and are not restrictive in any way:
- Submission language: English
- Title: The title should be no longer than 15 words.
- Executive summary: Every submission must include an executive summary of 250-320 words. The abstract shall present the main points of the paper and the author’s conclusions.
- Keywords: 3-6 descriptive keywords need to be included
- Full texts: Full texts must be of 2,000-6,000 words divided into chapters with indicative subtitles. The text may be enriched with non-textual data, such as pictures, tables and figures. Graphs and images must be included in the article.
- References: All the references must be adequately cited and listed
- Author profile: The authors must provide their a profile with full details (incl. a photo) to be published in the elearningeuropa portal