- This Issue's Articles
- The iCampus Technology-Enabled Active Learning Project at MIT: An Interview with Phillip Long
- A Learning Theory for 21st-Century Students
- The Chemistry of Facebook: Using Social Networking to Create an Online Community for the Organic Chemistry Laboratory
- Trainee Teachers' e-Learning Experiences of Computer Play
- iPASS: An Online Tutoring System
- Meeting the Needs of All Students: A Universal Design Approach to Computer-Based Testing
- Innovate-Ideagora: A Call for Sustainable Development in Instructional Technology
- From Our Sponsors
- About This Section »
This section contains articles that describe (1) how educators use our sponsors' products to enhance teaching, learning, and administration, or (2) the services our sponsors have provided or intend to provide to enhance educational effectiveness, or (3) how sponsors view the future of education and the role information technology tools will play in that future in order to address educational problems and issues.
We are delighted that Microsoft has chosen to be our charter sponsor. If you would like to submit a manuscript describing uses of Microsoft technology (e.g., Office, SharePoint, WL@EDU) to enhance, extend, or, in some cases, replace traditional pedagogy or research methods, please contact the editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a brief description of the proposed article and an approximate date of delivery.
Fuente: [ ]